5/01/2012

Violent Lips Gliterrati Mix

So I have definitely gotten on the Ombre wagon! I have ombre hair, ombre clothes so why not also get my ombre on, on my lips? Well Violent Lips is introducing a new line to their lip tattoos. The line is the Glitteratti Mix. They are the glitteratti lip tattos with duo colors! They have been ombrefied (an invented word)! I don't like all the colors but I do like a few. The following are the ones I like. 
The Fruit Punch 

The Very Berry 

The Red Velvet

The Black Cherry

I have written about Violent Lips before (here and here) and I absolutely love these lip tattoos! I definitely need to add these to my collection!  Each pack comes with 3 lip tattoos and they only cost $14.95. They are not available for sale yet but they will be sometime in May, you can sign up to get a notification for when they will be available. Happy shopping!

Are these ombre lip tattoos anything for you? 


Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin 
Instagram: cupoflemondrop

1 comment:

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...