12/02/2011

Violent Lips



Violent Lips is the best invention ever, for girls at least! On Cyber Monday, Violent Lips was offering 50% off discount and free shipping to its customers. I have been dying to get some for a few months now and I just kept putting it off all the time so when I saw this discount I just had to get a few of them. Violent Lips are temporary lip tattoos that last up to 4 to 8 hours. They have all sorts of designs and the colors are bright and fun definitely for a beauty lover.

I got 4 Violent Lip tattoos only but I do plan on getting some more. In each packaging you get 3 lip
appliqués. Each one costs $14.95 which I think is a pretty good price for getting 3 uses basically out of each lip tattoo. I have not tested them out yet since I just got them today but hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to test them out after exams. 

The 4 lip tattoos I got are: 
 
The Rainbow

 
The Multi-Checkered

 
The Coral Cheetah


The Crimson Glitteratti 

If its something for you check them out: Violent Lips
Oh and here is a video of how to apply the Glitteratti lip tattoos. Enjoy! 




Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...