5/06/2012

GlossyBox April 2012




I wasn't so impressed with the April GlossyBox. I think the items I was most interested in was the Essie nail polish and the YSL mascara. The following are the items that I received in my box: 
1. Essie Nail Polish 
2. H2O Plus - Spa Hand & Nail Cream 
3. Yves Saint Laurent - Mascara 
4. Robert Piguet - Fracas, Bandit, Baghar Perfume (I do not like the smell of this perfume, way too strong for me)
5. Indola - Innova Hydrate Bi-Phase Conditioner (when I used it, it left my hair very sticky)

I will be posting some posts about some of these products so look forward to them on the blog soon! 
Have a lovely Sunday! 

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin 
Instagram: cupoflemondrop



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...