5/24/2012

YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking Mascara


 My natural eye lashes
 YSL Shocking mascara on without curling my lashes

Last month I posted about receiving my April GlossyBox and in it I received a sample of the YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking Mascara (old post here). I tested it out and I do like it. I didn't use a lash curler because I couldn't find mine and I was too lazy to search through my mess to find it. Anyway the point I'm trying to make is that without using a lash curler, my lashes look pretty damn good with this mascara. I only used one coat because I find that if I put more coats then it starts to look spidery. I am definitely liking this mascara and when my sample finishes I would most likely purchase a full size one, unless I find a better one haha!

Have any of you tried out this mascara? What do you think of it? 

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin 
Instagram: cupoflemondrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...