5/26/2012

GlossyBox May 2012







I am very happy with the May GlossyBox I just received. So much good goodies that I have actually already started trying out and a lot of these goodies were also full size products so that's really exciting!
1. Dr. Van Der Hoog Purity Cleansing Wipes 
2. Max Factor Masterpiece Max High Volume & Definition Mascara 
3. No-Ad Aftersun Lotion (the smell of this aftersun lotion reminds me of Curacao, my home, and the beach, can't wait to go back!)
4. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector 
5. Gliss Kur Ultimate Volume Direct Care Mousse
6. Zoeva Graphic Eyes in Hypnotic

Hopefully by next week I will have a review up of some of these products! So stay tuned! 

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin 
Instagram: cupoflemondrop



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...