5/30/2012

Max Factor: Masterpiece Max High Volume & Definition Mascara



 my natural lashes
Max Factor mascara: 3 coats with lash curler

I got this Max Factor mascara in my May GlossyBox and of course I reviewed it for you guys. The way I like to test mascaras is if it gives me long lovely lashes without me using a lash curler as well. I tested this mascara out and I did it first without using a lash curler and I thought "wow this does not do much for my lashes" and then I decided let me try it with the lash curler and honestly I don't like it. It doesn't give me those long lashes that every girl dreams of you know! So for me this is a no no. Its not expensive but don't waste your money on it, totally not worth it.

Hope this helps! xx

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin 
Instagram: cupoflemondrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...