I am a bit delayed with this post but I figured let me write it anyway. The December Glossybox came in a red box this time and its super cute. I honestly did not try everything in this months box but I wasn't that impressed with it.
1. Schwarzkopf Glamour Queen hair spray. I did not try it out yet but I have heard some good things about it and it is a full size product.
2. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. I did try this product out but so far I m not liking it but I will keep testing it out and see what happens. This is a brand that people wither love it or they hate it.
3. KOH Essential Hand Nourisher. I absolutely love this hand cream, its so soft and nice and leaves my hand soft also and it smells great.
4. Peggy Sage Kohl Eye pencil. I have not tried this product out yet because I have so many eye pencils but I will compare it and see.
5. Cowshed Lippy Cow Natural Lip Balm. Honestly I HATE it! Just because of the smell. The smell is WAY TOO STRONG.
6. Scaredy Cat sample pigment in Insomnia. Its a pink eye shadow. I did not test it out nor swatch but I will do it and let you guys know =]
Ladies in the Netherlands do you have a membership with Glossybox and did you like your December box?