12/07/2011

Holiday Gift Guide for Lips


Its December and the holiday month is here! I thought it would be fun to do some mini Holiday Gift Guides on my blog this month. So for the first one is the lips. 
1. OCC Lip Tars are AMAZING! If you don't have one check them out: OCC Make Up or Pro MakeUp Store
2. INGLOT Lipsticks. I recently bought these lipsticks in the summer and they are great! You can find them at any INGLOT store near you. 
3. Lime Crime Carousel Gloss was just released on Cyber Monday. I have not received my package yet but I have heard nothing but good things so far from people who have received their packages already Lime Crime
4. Lime Crime again =] The lipsticks are very pigmented and they have all sorts of colors Lime Crime
5. Violent Lips lip tattoos. I have blogged about them before here . They are very unique and very fun for holiday parties Violent Lips
6. Sleek Pout Paints are very similar to the OCC lip tars but more affordable Sleek MakeUp

Hope this helps you to get some gifts for your family or yourself =] 

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...