12/08/2011

Sleek









A few weeks ago a web shop in Holland Alice & Jo was having a buy 3 pay for 2 discount on Sleek Make Up. I decided to get myself some goodies and it is my first time buying any Sleek products and I heard so much good things about them and they were not lying. These products are GREAT! I got 2 pout paints Peachykeen and Port and I got my first pair of eyelashes to test out and also two Divine palettes in Oh So Special (which is the last picture) and Mediterranean collection Monaco. The colors are very pigmented and so nice I can't wait to use them on my eyes and the pout paints are very similar to the OCC liptars. The Peachykeen pout paint actually looks even better in the pictures. I am definitely looking forward to getting some more Sleek products.

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...