2/15/2011

My Fab Finds Lulu's

Hi dearies,

As promised the new week brings new fab finds! This post is dedicated to Lulus.com. I love this website and I have always been shopping with them. They have a vintage section also which of course I adore! I really enjoy all the clothes they have and they are not expensive in my opinion. I have the cutest dresses from them. Their dresses collection is astounding! If you guys don't know about Lulus.com you should definitely check it out, I'm sure you will all love it! Another reason I love their website is because they also sell Jeffrey Campbell Shoes, which I happen to have an obsession with! Check out my fab finds!

xoxo

Nabi

Macramé Maven Coral Dress

Here I Am Earrings
 
Zad Ingrid Beaded Gold Bracelet



Sweet Sentiments Gold Necklace

O'Neill Charlotte Green Tank Top

Fall in Dove Gold Necklace 

Flower Child Lace Cream Top

Collective Concepts Elephant in the Room Orange Top

Aryn K Geometric Mermaid Aqua Dress



Botanical Gardens Teal Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...