2/15/2011

Shopbop Love

Hola amores,

I love to do some online shopping. I live in Holland at the moment and the shopping here isn't bad but I love my American brands! I love looking through Shopbop they have all these known and unknown designer brands and its so fun to look through everything. They recently took 13 pieces and made 15 looks with them. I get really inspired when I look at these pieces to switch things up, it helps me when I get dressed and hopefully one day in the near future it will help me with becoming a stylist. I love the Melinda Striped Cropped sweater by Patterson J. Kincaid, its the cutest sweater ever! You can find it on Shopbop.com. Check out the looks down below.

xoxo

Nabi

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...