1/24/2011

Music Makes the World Go Round

Life evolves around music if you ask me. I mean if I didn't listen to music I wouldn't be entertained and I wouldn't go to concerts. When I first started blogging I said that I wasn't only going to blog about fashion and thats right! This is my first blog about current music I am listening to. I uploaded the youtube videos so you can download them from there if you are interested. I have an ultimate love for house music  but I also listen to other types of music. In this post the songs are: Drake ft. Lykke Li - Little Bit
Kris Menace ft. Emil - Walkin' On the Moon
Peter Luts - Burning

Hope you enjoy the songs, if you don't know them already =]

xoxo

Nabi






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...