1/24/2011

My Love for Vintage

Last year I have seen many new looks from designers, except that they aren't so new. They are old vintage looks that are being renewed into modern pieces. I personally love vintage and if anyone knows any sites where I can buy some vintage clothes or accessories, please let me know I would appreciate that very much. =] I found these really cool pieces and wanted to share them with you. Let me know what you guys think of these pieces. I have seen many bloggers wearing the Moschino letter belt as a high waisted belt and I think it looks just lovely! I am dying to buy one, if any of you know where I could find one please feel free to let me know.

xoxo

Nabi


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...