12/03/2011

Who Doesn't Love Fashionology?


This post is long overdue. In November Fashionology.nl had their 2 year anniversary and was giving their customers a 25% off discount for two weeks. I obviously had to take advantage of this discount and I got the turquoise ring and a black cross bracelet and as a free gift I got the Fashionology bag. Ever since I got these 2 new additions to my jewelry collection I have been wearing them everywhere and everyday. I love them sooo much. 

Fashionology ships worldwide so make sure to check them out at Fashionology

Also check them out on facebook and twitter they are having giveaways everyday till December 24. 

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...