6/05/2011

Tattoo Inspiration

Helloooooooo out there! Even though its summer and the weather is better than it used to be, I'm still a busy bee. I still have some things to finish for school ugh! All I know is that after June 23rd I am officially on vacation and I can't wait!! I love tumblring everyday and I found some pretty cool pics of tattoos. I was always fascinated with tattoos but I am a very picky person. I don't like colored tattoos and nothing on the face and stuff, I would go for more hidden places but that's just me! Check out some of these photos! I think they are pretty cool and I think I have an obsession with feathers and birds hehehhe

Let me know what you think of the photos! And do you have any faves? or any tatts?

xoxo







1 comment:

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...