6/30/2011

Polyvore: Building Summer Looks Around 3 Rings

I haven't really worked on Polyvore in a long time so since I'm awake so early I decided to make three sets. I picked out three rings I am obsessed with and I want all 3 and made 3 sets around them for Summer.


Those are the rings. The cross and caged ring is from Forever 21 and the gold cubed ring is from Not Just a Label.  
 
I went for a color blocking look, a nude look and also an edgy look. 
 


 

I played around with the backgrounds and the clothes. I do really love the Sam Edelman studded booties in the second look (I'm gonna have to see if I can get me a pair.. eeek! I already hear the credit card crying).

What do you think of the rings and the looks I made with them? Anything you would wear?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...