4/07/2011

My Fab Finds: Gold Nail Polish

Hey ladies! Earlier this week I finally received the gold nail polish!! I have been dying for one! I really wanted the limited edition Chanel gold nail polish but I couldn't find it anywhere here in Holland so I had to find a different one. I can't wait to use it and I will for sure blog about it! I ordered it at Boozyshop!

What do you guys think of gold nail polish? Yay or Nay? Along with this gold one I got a few other colors but my favorites are gunmetal and a light greenish color. 



I will be doing a lot of fund things with these colors and I can't wait to show you guys! I will also be posting a tutorial in a few weeks about how to make leopard print style on your nails! So stay tuned ladies! 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...