4/19/2011

Be Like A Beautiful Colorful Bird

Yes I am talking about feathers today!! I first saw this trend on Pretty Little Liars. On one of the episodes Lucy Hale (Aria) wore these beautiful feather earrings and I just fell in love with this trend. I follow Lucy Hale on twitter and I found out from who she buys these gorgeous earrings from. They are from By Samii Ryan. I went to check out her online stores and let me tell you, she has such amazing products! And I guess since I am into Samii Ryan's style I fell in love with the colors and the meaning behind each feather. She sells feather earrings and feather hair clips. This summer when I go to Miami, I will be able to get my feathers because I ordered them and sent it to my aunt in the States so I will post pictures in the summer, which is kind of far away but still! I also follow this awesome blog Gary Pepper Vintage, its by this girl Nicole who lives in Australia and she also has an online store Gary Pepper Vintage and she has all these amazing vintage pieces on there, you should definitely check it out! On her blog I came to know about Headmistress. On this online store there are feather rings, earrings, headbands and turbans. The colors are so bright and beautiful that you can't help but fall in love with each and every piece. Oh and I would like to mention that I think that both sites have very affordable pieces. Anyways ladies check these photos out and go check the websites! If you love this trend and want to try it, this is where you will find the best pieces!

 


These photos are from Nicole of Gary Pepper Vintage.

 

 





These are the ones of By Samii Ryan. I love the last picture with the three blue feathers! 





These ones are from Headmistress. I love the last ring! 

You can follow Gary Pepper Vintage on Facebook here and on twitter here.
You can follow By Samii Ryan on Facebook here and on twitter here.
You can follow Headmistress on Facebook here and on twitter here

Hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I did writing about it! =] Check these sites and please let me know what you guys think of this trend and if you would wear one of these feather accessories or not. 

xoxox 

Nabi 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...