4/01/2011

April Shoe Inspiration

Happy April Fool's Day Everyone! This year i didn't plan any pranks because I had a very important exam this afternoon. Did any of you plan anything?
Well its a new month with new inspiration! Lately I have been spending a lot of time on tumblr. hehe Its addicting. I found so many cute pictures I want to share them all with you guys. I am so excited for the summer because I'm going home and to Miami which means its shopping time again! I was looking at these pictures of shoes to get an idea of what new shoes I want and stuff. I can finally start to wear my heels again and not have my toes freeze! haha













What do you guys think of the shoes? Inspirational? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...