3/28/2011

Treats from Sephora


I love sales, I mean who doesn't right? V&D does this prijzencircus (means circus prices) thing twice every year I believe. This campaign just started last week and goes on for a few more weeks and at Sephora its 3 products for 10 euros. I went to the one last year and I got about 100 euros worth of Sephora make-up products and nail polish and so I wanted to go again but early this time to see if there was anything I wanted. I am actually suppossed ot be studying for exams but shopping helps me to study better hehe. Anyways this time I only spent 20 euros this time because I had most of the stuff already but still it was awesome! And along with my purchase I got 4 stickers that I can use to get 25% off between April 11, 2011 and May8, 2011! I am definitely gonna put those stickers to use!



I got the:

Sephora Hydrating and Smoothing Foundation D25

Sephora Smoothing Primer -- It should help when applying foundation and also helps make-up to last longer

Sephora Nail Polish Corrector -- I think its soo cool, I have never used one but I figured it would come in handy

Sephora Nail Polish in Stormy Pink

Sephora Blush Me! in Corail Frisson

Sephora Eyeshadow in Starry Sky

As soon as I use these products of one of them I will post about it! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...