3/05/2011

Kendall Jenner for Sherri Hill Prom Dresses

Hi dearies,

I love the Kardashians, most of the time they have really good taste in clothes, Thanks to Monica Rose. She styles Kim almost always and she as great taste but anyway I will blog about her another time. I love Kendall Jenner's style, she dresses up soo nice and I am not the only who thinks so because she was just named by the UK Sunday Times Style Magazine as one of their Style Queens of 2011. As everyone knows she started to get more noticed when she started modeling. She just recently did a modeling shoot for Sherri Hill prom dresses. I always loved Sherri Hill's dresses, they are different from the usual type prom dresses. I'm really excited to see the rest of the pictures. The Kardashian sisters blogged about her sister doing the shoot so I downloaded the pics they had to share with you guys. I really like the dress that Kendall is wearing for the shoot and I found it on the Sherri Hill website. Where I come from we don't have proms but I always love to look at prom dresses and some of them can be worn to cocktail parties or Sweet Sixteens, where I come from we have a lot of Quinceanera parties. Do you guys have proms? and Would you wear any of these dresses? Let me know!

xoxo

Nabi







1 comment:

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...