2/26/2011

Jewelry Trends

Hello lovies,

I love wearing jewelry and I am loving the new trends that are out there. I always love to go to markets and see what they have or look through Etsy and see what is out there. I love hand made jewelry I guess because not that many people buy them and I am not a fan of everyone having the same thing. One of the reason I don't shop that much at H&M, because everyone has the same things and then fashion isn't fun anymore.. Anywho jewelry, there are some new trends out this year, I like them all except the plastic ones, the plastic ones it would really depend what it is and how it looks before I would buy it. Here are some pics! Let me know which trend you will be rocking this year!

xoxo

Nabi








Source: Refinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...