2/01/2011

I'm Early Bitches!

So I know this has nothing to do with fashion but yesterday for the first time since I have moved to Holland I was actually early for school! I was sooo excited! Anyone who knows me knows that I am always late! certain appointments might be different but in Curacao I am used to being late and people being late for appointments with me and stuff but its ok. I was soooooo happy when I came in school early and the first thing my friends told me was "Oh wow! Your early!" Today also I was early too and I am definitely proud of myself but I do have to say this is probably the last time I am going to be early for anything school related here in Holland. Just thought I would share with you guys because I am bored at this school stuff. We have to play something called a Business Game and It's sooooo boring! My group and I are just sitting here and talking about nonsense but the bad thing is I don't understand everything they are saying since they are speaking in Dutch. But what to do! Dutch is their first language so I understand but it is still a little inconsiderate don't you guys think? 

Anyways will post some more tonight first I gotta finish with stupid business plan. Sigh! 

xoxo 

Nabi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...