1/14/2011

Spring Fever!





Hello lovies,

So winter is really starting to annoy me now. I like the snow but i hate the rain and the cold and all the wind, it's time for spring to come already! I am sooooo ready to be able to wear my clothes without having to put on some big poofy jacket to keep me warm. I am uber excited so for the past few weeks I have been going on all the websites I usually shop on and others to see the new spring collections and colors so I can start preparing for my new wardrobes! I found some really nice looks fro Chanel, BCBG Max Azria and Alice and Olivia. I absolutely adore Alice and Olivia and I'm hoping I will be able to purchase some of their dresses. I really LOVE the trends and the colors from Chanel and BCBG Max Azria. I am dying to wear more color instead of darker tones because of the winter. I do wear some summer clothes in the winter since I am from an island and so I obviously have more summery clothing than wintery (I dunno if its a word, but if its not I just made it one =]). Anyway I picked some of my favorite looks and put them together and decided to share them with you. Hopefully I will be wearing some of these looks in Spring or something along those lines and maybe you will too. =]

Farewell for now

Nabi

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for winter to be over! love the chanel picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sick of the winter, too! Precisely why I love these Spring trend previews! The upcoming style looks like it is going to be really fun and colorful.

    *Claudia* x
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...