10/23/2013

Isles Jewelry Photoshoot

In a previous post I mentioned how I started my own handmade jewelry line called Isles Jewelry. I convinced a friend of mine to let me take photos of her with my jewelry on. Lucky enough she was more than pleased to do me this favor. I am obviously not a professional photographer but you do the best you can with what you've got, right? The pictures came out pretty great and I can't wait to take some more of my new pieces coming for Fall. Check out the photos and check out my shop www.islesjewelry.com I will be posting sneak peeks of the Fall collection on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, so make sure you follow me! Enjoy the pics! Also check out Fashion Zen blogger, Iris, wearing my rings!

xx,
Nabila






















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...