6/25/2012

New In: Zara & Jeffrey Campbell

Ahh Shopping! Best therapy ever, but not for my wallet =[. I finally got off my 5 month no shopping rule that I made for myself in hopes that I would focus more on school and save some money. Happy to say I achieved both those goals! I got this awesome leather jacket from Zara the other day, even though it is summer the weather here in Holland is crazy, one second its hot and the next its cold and windy. I also scored these amazing Jeffrey Campbell Rumble booties on sale on Shopbop, one of my favorite sites to shop on! Also this is my fourth pair of JC's since I sold one that I wasn't wearing. I also got on board with the peplum trend and bought this black strapless peplum top which I am completely in love with, it also has a little mesh in the middle of the boobies! 

I think that there will be lots of New In posts coming on the blog since its summer and that means SALE! 

Scored anything on sale lately?

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin 
Instagram: cupoflemondrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...