5/22/2012

Lime Crime New Product: Eyeliners


 Quill
 Orchidaceous
 Element
 Citreuse
 Lazuli
 Blue Milk
 Lunar Sea 

My MAC liquid liner is almost coming to the end of its life span and I need a knew one ASAP! I was browsing the Lime Crime website and I saw that they had finally put up swatches for their new liquid liners that will be available on May 23rd! I knew they were making these liners since last year so I was patiently waiting for their debut and I am so excite to try them out. The colors are so bright and vibrant, I love them oh and they are also vegan/cruelty free! Each of these retails for $13.99 or you can also purchase the entire set for $73.99. I really want to get Quill and the Orchidaceous! You can get them on the Lime Crime website.

What do you think of these liquid liners? Will you be getting any of them?
Hopefully I will be able to get them on the 23rd! 

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin 
Instagram: cupoflemondrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...