2/16/2012

My Lust List (Wishlist)



So as of the 1st of February I have not shopped for any clothes, shoes, jewelry or beauty products and ill not until the end of June. I'm going on a shopping cleanse to save up some more money and also because I think I have been shopping a lot lately. Every week or other week I will be updating this "Lust List" with items that I really want. Maybe I will get them once my shopping cleanse is over and maybe I won't. But this way I can keep up with things I would want to purchase and you guys might see something you like. So lets get started!

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin
Instagram: cupoflemondrop

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT! --> HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...