1/24/2012

Jello Shots in Oranges (Recipe)





I never had jello shots before so when I found this recipe on Not Martha I decided I would make these jello fruit shots! They came out delicious and I can't wait to make them again! On Not Martha you can find really good detailed instructions on how to make these. 

Step 1: Take your oranges and slice them in half. 

Step 2: Use a sharp knife to cut out the pulp from the orange but make sure to keep the orange intact. 

Step 3: Make your jello and pour it into the oranges. Make sure to put them on a glass or a muffin tin so they stay up right. 

Step 4: Put them in the fridge and let them become jello. 

Step 5: Once they are done, cut them in half and eat them! 

Enjoy! 

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin
Instagram: cupoflemondrop

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE 1 YEAR BLOGVERSARY GIVEAWAY --> HERE

4 comments:

  1. wow, i would so do this next time when I get a chance to throw a party! Great post!

    http://crazypoplock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh inventive and for sure delicious! yum yum.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...