10/21/2011

MAC Posh Paradise





YAYYYYY!! I saw swatches on Temptalia of the MAC Posh Paradise Collection and I was counting down the days for this collection to arrive here in the Netherlands. It finally did this past weekend! I woke up early (which I never do) t make sure that I would get the two products I needed to have. I saved up some money to buy them because here they can be very expensive. I got the Halfwild Paint Pot and the Rare Exotic Mattene Lipstick. I am supper happy with them and I love them so much that I don't even want to use it so it doesn't finish! I also got the MAC Fix +, I heard a lot of good things about it and the fact that I can use it to refresh my face and also set my make-up makes is great. 

If you got anything from the collection please share =] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...