9/24/2011

Sephora 3 for 10,- VIP Night




Proof of my adventure at Sephora's VIP night of 3 products for 10 Euros. I was lucky enough that I didn't have any nail polish on because we tested quite a few before deciding which one to buy. I also tested out some Make Up Forever eyeliners.




Really cute Too Face packaging, it makes me not want to throw it out because its sooo cute!






These are all the products I got at Sephora. The 3 for 10 was only on Sephora brand make-up but everything else in the store was 15% off. The VIP night was lots of fun, I went to the one in Rotterdam and I am really happy I went because I got some tips and also the one in Rotterdam had more selection than the one in Den Haag in my opinion. I swatched all the products I got except for the Sephora Wrinkle Filler (better to star now rather than wait till they arrive), Sephora Perfection Primer (I tried it on my hands and it doesn't feel oily and it dries pretty fast), Sephora Makeup Setting Mist and the Sephora Toner (very refreshing). 

1. Metallic Green #67
2. Metallic Purple #81 
3. Matte Gray # 78
4. Sparkling Pink #71

1. Crayon Jumbo Liner in Purple #15
2. Make Up Forever Aqua Liner #11
3. Too Face Glamour Dust Glitter Pigments in Pink Fire

1. Sephora Eyeshadow Stephane #38 
2. Sephora Duo Eyeshadow (blue and green swatch) Tropical Blue #09
3. Sephora Eyeshadow I Love the 80's #68
4. Sephora Eyeshadow Sweet Candy #28

I am super happy with all the products I got and can't wait for next year!

Did any of you get anything at the Sephora sale here in the Netherlands?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...