9/12/2011

My Growing Arm Party

This was the beginning of my arm party. My gold bangle started to feel a little lonely and decided to invite some other bracelets to the party! 


This is my current arm party! Hopefully in the near future I will be able to add some pieces from LeiVanKash, Dannijo and Mr. Kate! 
Feel free to share your arm parties with me on twitter: @cupoflemondrop

Leandra from The Man Repeller came up with the name Arm Party and it has been catching on fast! You can find on her blog some tips from her on creating an arm party here or here

Also Kate from Mr. Kate has made her own tutorial on arm parties, neck parties and even finger parties! Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...