7/08/2011

Came Home to A New Room





Before I leave for my week long shopping trip, I want to share some pictures of my new room. When I came home from HO-LLAND (haha get it?) I was surprised with a newly decorated room! My room used to be red and black very red light district-ish (the irony that now I live in the red light district country) anywho yes my room, I was so happy to find a calm and neutral room waiting for me to break it in! The neutral colors tone down the room but the beautiful painting (my BFF's mom painted it) gives it a touch of color and also the little post with a bunch of photos of me and all my friends (oh those high school days). 
I am really happy with my room and I know I'm going to be sad to leave it in August (sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...