3/20/2011

Wild and Foxy

She is the Native heart, she is all neon light,
she is a love child; she is a 
WILDFOX!




I love Wildfox, it is such a young and fresh clothing line. Childhood friends Emily Faulstich and Kimberley Gordon are the creative force behind Wildfox. Inspired by sleepovers, beautiful books, fairies, dreams, vintage t-shirts and their friendship, the young designers gave birth to a brand based on love and having fun! Things had gotten too serious in the world of fashion, and it was time for a change. They created their t-shirts for every person, soft, baggy, bright and fun. Wildfox is very popular among celebrities. I own a few tops from Wildfox and they are so fun to dress up with and also dress down. I saw the new Spring 2011 collection and it looks very promising. I found a video on youtube from the Spring 2011 collection check it out and I hope you like it. If you would like to check out the collection you can try the following websites: Wildfox CoutureSinger 22Planet Blue and Boutique To You. Check it out and let me know what you think!! Also the pictures are some of my favorites from the new collection. 


xoxoo 



Nabi 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...