2/18/2011

Weird BUT Cute!

Hola!

So I was browsing the Solestruck website and found these shoes. I think they look a little weird when you first see them but when you put them on they seem sooo cute! I kind of like the shoe! I think its different and I think thats why I am taking a liking to it. If I buy it I will definitely let you guys know and put pictures of it. What do you guys think of it? Leave a comment and let me know. There are three styles but I like the first one with the weird design and in black and white.

xoxo

Nabi








1 comment:

  1. Nabi.. weird (shoes) is your THING you must get them... so fun and weird and crazy and awesome and i like the first most as well rly rly cool :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...