1/18/2011

The Social Life

Hello there,

So i was browsing through the internet looking for websites that offer great deals. I am already a member of some such as Ideeli, Gilt Group, Outnet and HauteLook. These websites always have great deals on designer clothing and such. Well while I was searching for these type of websites I came across LivingSocial. Living Social is a website that offers great deals in your city, you can choose your country and city, and provides you with 1 day deals. You can purchase the deal and you get your voucher mailed to you and then you can take your voucher to the location of your deal and enjoy! I haven't tried it yet because I just signed up for it but I am really looking forward to getting an amazing deal. You guys should check it out.

xoxo

Nabi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...