1/19/2011

Fly Like a Bird

Hola!

Free People really makes me feel like I can fly! I know that sounds cheesy but their clothes are so nice and feel so vintage because of their look and fabric. I know I posted earlier about them but Oh My Gosh! I love Free People! I am really lovin all these looks because of the colors and because soon I will be able to wear them! I am praying for winter to be over! I'm over the cold I want some nice sun so I can wear cute dresses, shorts and especially SUNGLASSES! I bought the pair of Lanvin for H&M sunglasses and I have been dying to wear them but winter doesn't allow me to do so and that's one of the main reasons I want winter to go away. Anyway here are some pics of the lovely Free People collection. Hope you guys love it too!

L O V E

Nabi
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...