5/25/2011

No Bueno

So I have been a slacking blogger lately because of school. I have been studying for days and days and days but I just couldn't help but post today! Next week Monday will be my last exam woohoo! Means blogging all the time because its summer vacay!!! Who isn't excited? School will be out, the sun will be out and bikinis and to the beach with some cocktails!! Oh I can't wait to go home to my beautiful island and take loads of pictures for all my followers who have never been or ever heard of Curacao! Anyway I wasn't sure what to post about so I just found some random pics so enjoy! Oh and I have a tumblr now! Finally! I am on it almost all the time so check it out: here! Oh I finally got my feathers so will be posting pics with them next week! EXCITEMENT!

xoxoxo! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments =] Feel free to leave one <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...